Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up very in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Very is an intensifier in the English language. It may also refer to:
- Véry, a commune in the Meuse department in France
- Very (lunar crater)
- Very (Martian crater), named after Frank Washington Very
- Edward Wilson Very (1847–1910), US Navy officer, inventor of the Very flare gun
- Frank Washington Very (1852–1927), American astronomer
- Jones Very (1813–1880), American poet, essayist, clergyman and mystic
- Lydia Louisa Anna Very (1823–1901), American author and illustrator
- Pierre Véry (1900–1960), French novelist and screenwriter
- Very Idham Henyansyah (born 1978), Indonesian serial killer
- Very, the most common type of flare gun
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Very.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.